‘Yoga Express’ Classes in Round Rock
“Yoga Express” is a 40-minute class where participants practice a holistic form of yoga where mindful movements are coordinated with breath work and a short meditation, allowing them to release daily stresses. Through regular practice, participants will develop physical strength, mental focus and an improved breathing capacity, which all help navigate life’s journey with a little more ease.
Generally, classes are scheduled from 12:10 to 12:50 p.m. Wednesdays in the third-floor Special Activities Room at Baylor Scott & White Cancer Center – Round Rock, 300A University Blvd., Round Rock, TX 78665. Parking is free.
Each participant needs to bring a yoga mat, towel and water bottle and wear comfortable clothing that allows for stretching and light exercise. No jeans, hooded sweatshirts, dresses or skirts.
Pre-payment of $7 per class is required. For registration and pricing, register online at BSWHealth.com/Yoga or phone 844.BSW.DOCS (844-279-3627). For more about other Baylor Scott & White integrative medicine services, including other yoga classes, acupuncture and massage, visit BSWHealth.com/IntegrativeMedicine.
300A University Blvd.
Round Rock, TX 78681
Other Dates & Times
- Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 3, 2019, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 8, 2019, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Saturday, Apr 27, 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, Aug 27, 6:30 PM
- More Events on May 22, 2019
- HOW TO DOUBLE YOUR SALES... IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS May 22 in Lafayette Hill at Training Center For Sales & Business DevelopmentWednesday, May 22, 7:30 AM
- Wednesday, May 22, 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 22, 10:00 AM